tirsdag 3. januar 2012

The first job


I love this interview with Ni’ma Ford by The Satorialist about her first job.

First job?



It was actually at Abercrombie! I learned how to style outfits for customers. Thankfully, when my interest in that store died my passion for styling lived on. Now I’m a fashion stylist.



What’s the most daring thing you’ve ever worn?



I wore a black garbage bag as a head wrap once. I thought it looked really great at the time!



Which part of your look have you experimented with recently?



My hair is pretty fun. It’s blonde now, but sometimes I add a little pink. It was red for a while, but I love wearing red… so that didn’t work out very well.



Next I think i’ll dye the front green and the back pink, maybe a streak of blue.



Style icon?



I would say early Lisa Bonet, she was so funky. I have an image where she’s wearing this top hat, it looks as if she just tossed it on, so it doesn’t look crazy.



She was fearless with everything; her blazers and brooches, the way she tied her hair… even her makeup colors!


So exciting to see were she is now from where she started.Makes me really excited about the future.

http://www.thesartorialist.com/

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar