torsdag 14. april 2011

Help the Norwegian industry,buy local.




When I started this project I kept reading articles about how the industry was suffering from local companies were shutting down.Thats when I decided that I wanted to focus my project on making my shoes in Norway,suited for Scandinavian weather.When I found Dale Sko,situated by a fjord and surounded by picturesque landscape I knew it was a match made in heaven.The factory as all other small companies have been affected by the resession,but are now focusing on new and exciting things ahead.They have beautiful products that are all well made and hand made from their factory.Have a look at their website on www.dalesko.no to see some of their lovely stuff.
Not only do they make great things but are really lovely people with an amaizing amouint of knowledge about shoe making,Im learning about a bookfull everyday!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar